Thursday, September 20, 2007

September Tour



We had another great tour last week. Here's a photo from Sarah from Georgia taken at Bear Farm. Sarah writes, "We had a wonderful time on the tour last week ... I hope you've had a chance to recover a little. You did a great job. We loved the variety of activities - eating, drinking, critters, shopping, knitting, classes and even a little free time. It was well thought out and executed. And we enjoyed Pam so much! Thank you for a fun few days. We wish you continued success."

We would love to see your photos and hear from you.

MJ

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great time! Could anything be better than staying a stone's throw from a great yarn store, venturing out for good food, local wine, fun shopping and darling critters? You did a great job of herding cats, getting us from place to interesting place right on schedule. I just hate we didn't figure out how to get an alpaca or goat on the plane.
Happy knitting all. I'm off to figure out that beautiful linen stitch.....

meeb said...

hi mj...got some gorgeous alpaca in the mail today. decisions, decisions. regards to pam, too. (would insert little waving hello smiley here, if one were available.)

Saadia said...

What a fabulous trip this was! I had no idea the Finger Lakes region was so beautiful. All of you, and I include all the store staff, were so gracious, hospitable, and above all, patient! The best part of it, for me personally, was that I met so many wonderful people; I will certainly be keeping in touch with many of them. I love knitters; they are the best kind of people! Thnak you for showing us such a good time.