Monday, September 24, 2007

Helen's Sept. Tour Photos


Evaluations are coming back; and everyone seems to agree that Cheryl Schaefer (left) was one of the highlights of the trip. This photo of Cheryl and Saadia at the Red Newt dinner is thanks to Helen from Georgia. Reminder, it's not too late to return your evaluation, if you haven't already done so; and be entered into the gift certificate drawing. See more of Helen's images at http://picasaweb.google.com/helenmmamma/FingerLakesFiberTourSept200802.

3 comments:

meeb said...

very cool.

Debbie said...

Great tour!!! Thanks soooo much:) I would love to see the finished pieces that people worked on during our tour. Please post pictures as you complete your projects so I can see!!
I miss everyone
Debbie

Saadia said...

Debbie, what a great idea. I would especially like to see the shawls everyone started in the lace class. Helen, my dear, did you have to choose a picture where I'm making a face like I swallowed something nasty?! :) Ok, granted it's hard to catch me when I'm not contorting my face into anatomically impossible expressions, but, really! By the way, y'all, do check out Helen's pictures. They are AWESOME.