Saturday, July 28, 2007

July Fiber Tour Fun

We are having a great time on the FIRST EVER Finger Lakes Fiber Tour. My favorite part of the tour so far is meeting new fiber friends from all over the country (and world, Carolyn!); and sharing our beautiful Finger Lakes region with them. Tour-ers: please post your photos here. We all want to see your pictures of the scenery, the farms, the fibers, and the projects you are making with the yarns you've been buying(yes, Angie, that means you and your beautiful little Bel Canto alpaca lace scarf).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mary Jeanne-you and Pam and the entire team did quite a job. I was working on my lace late into the night because it brought back so many happy memories! It was a great balance of farms, wineries and shopping. Hope everyone makes it home safe and sound with lots of knitting done.

Margi

ann said...

what a wonderful time! even the weather cooperated. thank you mary jeanne and pam for a top notch event. those of you coming in september are going to enjoy yourselves....and you get to go to the local fiber festival! that's not to be missed.

ann

Norine said...

http://www.shutterfly.com/home/myshutterfly.sfly

Hi Everyone - I hope I have finally figured this thing out about adding pictures. Mine are posted at the above site and the password to access them is princess. I really enjoyed our time together and miss all of you. I hope we will be together again. It was a most super fantastic five days that I will never forget. Norine